Policies guide all the activities of the TDSB and procedures are developed to implement the vision and intent of the policies, “the how-to.”
When considering any school-based or board-wide fundraising activity, these policies are a good place to start.
• Fundraising Policy, PR021 BUS
• Fundraising Procedures, PR508
• Advertising Policy, P006 BUS
• Advertising Procedure, PR507
• Naming Schools and Special Purpose Areas Policy, P047 BUS
• Distribution and Display of Materials for Students and Parents From External Groups Policy, PR041 SCH
• Distribution and Display of Materials for Students and Parents From External Groups Procedures, PR565
Navigating through policies and procedures can be a daunting task. To discuss any policies and procedures, fundraising, potential business sponsorship opportunities or the distribution of materials, please contact our Resource Development office at 416-397-3510.