Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the 2022–2023 school year. Applicants are required to apply online using our electronic application process for consideration for our Elementary Teaching Eligible to Hire (ETH) list and Occasional Teaching opportunities. New applications will be accepted starting on January 1, 2022 and will remain active for the calendar year. Only one application is accepted per person each calendar year.
While applications are accepted at any time, we encourage you to apply in January and February to be considered for early interviews.
Applicants are required to create an online candidate profile including:
- Cover letter addressed to Michelle Lawrence, Senior Manager, Elementary Teaching Office
- Resume (maximum two pages)
- OCT Registration Number
- OCT Issued Date
- All acquired Teaching and Basic Qualifications
- Attach a copy of Certificate of Qualification (Faculty of Education students must provide a copy of certification upon graduation. Please contact the Ontario College of Teachers for further information)
- Copies of practice teaching reports (faculty students) OR teacher evaluation reports (experienced teachers)
- Reference letters (optional)
If you are unable to upload your supporting documents, please email them to:
Each calendar year is a new recruitment year. All applicants must complete the 2022 application.
If you need to edit your 2022 application, please click below and login:
UPDATE YOUR 2022 APPLICATION ONLINE
Please Note: If you submitted your 2022 application prior to July 4th 2022, and wish to make updates, please click below and login: