Timeline and Consultations
Timelines and Consultations
- Spring 2020
- Ideas for Optional Attendance Policy to be presented to Governance and Policy Committee
- Interim report presented to Committee of the Whole
- Interim report moves to Board of Trustees for approval
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- Started public consultation meetings on the Secondary Program Review and Optional Attendance Policy
- June 2019
Consultations – Who We’ve Connected With!
- The public – through ward forums, web chats, emails, surveys and more!
- Principals from technical and commercial schools, specialized schools, Special Education congregated schools, adult day schools, specialized programs and schools, regular secondary schools and more!
- Unions and Federations
- Community Advisory Committees
- Parent Involvement Advisory Committee and Special Education Advisory Committee
- School Council Chairs
- Students, including Student Senate and Indigenous students, and a variety of students through an online survey
- Staff in all key areas of the Board, including Planning and Leadership, Learning and School Improvement